Term: 12 Months
Long term contract opportunity for an Auditor (Remote Position).
- Assisting in Development of Internal and Supplier audit schedule.
- Conducting 1st Party Internal Quality Management Systems Audits.
- Conducting Supplier QMS/Product Audits.
- Monitoring 1st, 2nd, 3rd Party Audit Corrective Action.
- Monitor site Regulatory and Customer Audits.
- Reporting Interiors audit results.
- Driving Corrective Actions to closure.
- AS9100 Certification from IAQG Certified trainer.
- Expert knowledge and ability to execute various problem solving and quality tools such as RCCA, 5 Why, PFMEA, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of prior relevant experience or Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 2 years experience.
- In absence of a degree, 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- 3 years of experience in Quality, Manufacturing, or related area preferably in the aerospace industry with a continued proven track record of performance achievement and growth.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, and web applications.
- Familiar with reviewing/reading technical specifications, procedures, and drawings.
- Auditor certification AS9110.
- Experience with industry certifications (AS9100, AS9120, AS9102, ISO9001, AS13002, FAA etc.).
- Experience with SharePoint.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.