Position: Associate Project Manager
Location: Anchorage, AK 99518
Term: 5 months
- Review project specifications, drawings, and project-specific documents to establish the project
- Develop and maintain a project schedule and coordinate needs with the project team.
- Identify time-sensitive installation needs.
- Manage the requisition of supplies and materials to complete projects.
- Review plans and specifications and participate in project cost reviews.
- Conduct an orientation for project technicians and provide all necessary project
- documentation, including the scope of work, drawings, applicable specifications, application engineered drawings, project contacts, etc.
- Track resources and project progress.
- Document project events that impact the schedule, scope of work, and project efficiency.
- Pursue project-specific change-order opportunities.
- Coordinate and pursue project-specific billing, coordinate with the accounting team and
- Operations Manager.
- Schedule project-specific commissioning resources and provide commissioning
- Expedite the return of project-specific mark-ups for as-built development.
- Complete project-specific close-out documentation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum Associate degree: Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical, Engineering degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of Project management experience in the HVAC controls industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of HVAC industry applications, ability to read and understand
- MEP drawings and specifications, and electrical, network, and control wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of industry-standard communication protocols such as Ethernet,
- Modbus, and BACnet.
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.