Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Assistant Operations
Location: Tualatin, OR, 97062
Term: 6 months Contract to Hire (10/26/2020 to 04/23/2021)
- Understands and performs 340B tasks accurately and reliably:
- Learns and becomes expert in Wellpartners 340B software
- Completes client configurations in 340B software including contacts, accounts, and agreements
- Tracks operational issues and tasks via a ticketing system to stay organized and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates judgment by escalating 340B operational issues as appropriate in support of business and client objectives.
- Performs 340B Operations Service Tasks repeatedly and consistently:
- Coordinates with account managers and finance team to manage and integrate the implementation of new accounts/programs.
- Reviews and performs program change requests for completeness and accuracy.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ Years of experience with customer service required
- 2+ Years of experience in a managed care, health care, pharmaceutical or provider setting preferred
- Computer Skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required 340B Knowledge preferred
- Technical aptitude essential with the ability to learn proprietary systems Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
- Highly effective organizational skills Persistence and detail-orientation required
- High School Diploma or GED required.