Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Asset Data Analyst
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 10 months
Is this a good fit?
- Experience in all aspects of IT asset management, including automated asset discovery, metadata tagging, and asset lifecycle.
- Expert with gathering, cleansing, integrating, analyzing, modeling, identifying trends, and presenting large data sets using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and/or Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau.
- Knowledge and experience across multiple asset categories, including Business Applications (not commercial software), physical and virtual endpoints, data association and organization.
- Knowledge and experience in identifying and tracking intangible and/or second-tier assets e.g. web sites, databases, VM to hypervisors.
- Working knowledge of the downstream uses and benefits of asset management data.
- Working knowledge of the different architectural components of a hybrid enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrated proficiency in strategic thinking and creative problem-solving with the ability to translate data analysis into logical and actionable outcomes.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years direct experience with IT asset management.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and implement solutions and/or workaround.
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices.
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology, specifically within the infrastructure area.