Join a large growing enterprise development team and expand your skills in .NET development.
Position: ASP.Net Front End Web Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Term: 5 month contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for developing, deploying and supporting large enterprise Web applications in a mission critical environment
- Involved in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on UI design, quality and implementation
- Contribution to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance
- Collaborate with other team members and business users on design & development of new software and will help define implementation strategies/best practices & processes
Technical Skills and Competencies Required
- Developing Front-end Web Application and UI utilizing ASP.Net Core for a new enterprise level back-office web application
- 2+ years ASP.Net Core is required
- Bootstrap or another responsive framework is required
- Excellent communication and development team collaboration skills
Other Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or, in-lieu of degree, equivalent education, training and work experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles
- Experience with Restful Web Services (Web API/REST API)
- Oracle PL/SQL experience is a plus
- Follow established coding standards and naming conventions
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.