Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: ASP.NET MVC 5 Programmer
Location: Richmond Virginia 23219
Term: 12 months
- Work with a team of developers developing ASP.NET MVC5 applications according to architecture and design specifications to develop applications and application components to deliver line-of-business functionality for both internal VDACS users and citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Develop web APIs to support application components in support of ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Mentor programmers new to the ASP.NET programming environment.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Substantial experience developing production web business applications using Microsoft ASP.NET MVC with the Razor view engine.
- Advanced skills in application development with ASP .NET Web API, and experience implementing Web API security.
- Extensive skill in using C# is required, including considerable experience in object-oriented programming.
- Substantial experience in .NET development using Entity Framework, web services, and SOA concepts.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing secure web application development best practices.
- Experience mentoring less-knowledgeable development staff.
- Ability to analyze, design, implement, and maintain IT applications and databases; to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; and to organize, monitor and prioritize work and projects.
Even better if you have:
- Experience and knowledge using TFS 2017 for source control.
- Experience working in an agile development process, particularly with Scrum.
- Experience working with Oracle 12.0 or SQL Server databases.
- Familiarity with IIS 8.5.
- Experience developing reports using Oracle BI Publisher.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!