Position: Art Director
Location: Hybrid in Addison, TX Onsite Mon-Thurs, Remote on Friday
Term: 18 months potential to convert to hire
Our client is seeking an Art Director for a long-term contract opportunity with the potential to convert to hire. The Art Director will work through concept, design and produce multi-channel marketing materials with a focus on print, digital and social media. Collaborate with internal creative team to design and execute projects that meet strategic business objectives across channels. Create effective layouts and graphic design solutions with guidance from supervisor, including design layouts, photography, illustration, copy presentation, social media, web assets, and creating final project deliverables.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Art Direction and Design: Concept, design, art direct, manage and produce projects that drive sales and recruiting for the US market.
- Attend project briefing meetings
- Collaborate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards, wireframes, roughs to visualize ideas
- Produce finished layout designs
- Present completed ideas to team members and to internal clients
- Work with the client to address any concerns or comments and get client approval of project
- Take work from concept to final execution while maintaining internal processes, budgets, and timelines for each project
Projects can include fliers, brochures, cards, prize items, interior decor/designs, company event support materials, product marketing launches, internal incentive campaigns, e-catalogs, email content, website content for Company website, social media content and more.
- Create concepts and work with art buyer to produce internal and external photoshoots, including choosing photographers, models, wardrobe, stylists, and locations. Edit and markup images. Work with retouching team through final approval of images.
- Produce social media content to support projects including scheduling time with social media expert, creating shot list, product pull list, scheduling internal studio and photographer, art directing shot and approving retouched images.
- Responsible for meeting project objectives and deadlines while balancing priorities of multiple projects.
- Partner closely with internal groups to align project objectives for multiple projects and campaigns.
- Review production process including budget, objectives, approach, tracking and managing expenses, and time spent adjusting to stay within budget or lower costs.