Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer IV
Location: Hartford, CT
This is a Client Server / Web development position that has a focus on Web Technologies, Application Integration and support and maintenance of multiple client/server and web applications. This position will be responsible for design, development, testing, documentation, and on-going support of applications and processes that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource that can collaborate with multi-functional areas.
- Analyze business needs and designs, develops and implements information systems solutions
- Provide continuity by consulting with business customer from definition of business issue through implementation of solution
- Develop functional requirements with customer groups
- Plan, recommend and create action plans for system development and/or integration
- Define work and/or data flow
- Design screens, forms and reports
- Define data elements
- Write system specifications
- Designs and develop tables and relationships
- Prepare level of effort and timeline estimates
- Ensure timely completion of all phases of development project from conception through the entire Development Lifecycle
- Assist in re-engineering of business systems
- Participate in modernization activities
- Prepare progress reports
- performs related duties as required
- >9 yrs exp Full-time professional work experience in Information Technology
- Must be able to excel in a rapidly changing environment while developing, testing and recommending new technologies.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and have strong expert experience in analysis and problem solving.
- Experience performing the duties of a development lead which includes coordinating and managing development tasks and activities on a project with the ability to motivate others to accomplish a common goal.
- Knowledge in object oriented programming, and relational database architecture.
- Significant experience in working with complex interfaces along with and integration strategies and solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, Change Management processes, and System Development Methodologies
- A background consisting of programming, business analysis and documentation; extremely strong writing and speaking skills are an effective match
- Preference will be given to individuals who also have demonstrated experience in legacy FileNet IDM Desktop v3.1,3.2, Panagon Capture v4.1,Visual Work FileNet P8, .Net 1.1, 3.5, 4.0 - 10 years’ experience and/or
- Working Pilotfish experience developing solutions to use industry standards like LOINC, SNOMED, UCUM, CLIA, etc. and experience in creating/editing XML and supporting message vocabulary and validation processes using products like Eclipse, Python, BaseX, and the Java technology stack
Apply to MATRIX today!