MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in finding an Application Support Tech Lead hat is 100% remote. This is a great opportunity to expand your career working with a well-known company. Are you an Application Support Tech Lead with 4+ years of experience? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
Application Support Tech Lead
What Youll Do:
What Youll Need:
- The role is responsible for the technical deployment processes and overall support of health functionality of the application.
- Works with business partners, other IT teams, colleagues, and client teams to deliver an integrated, fully functioning, top quality product.
- He or she also takes ownership role in growing support colleagues through coaching, ensuring clear documentation is created or maintained, and making sure that team members are following the correct processes, team goals and metrics.
- See across technology and business team silos and be able to guide technical teams across application systems.
- 4+ years supporting Java/Angular applications with 2+ years experience working on software development projects and teams
- Understanding of Health Benefits market and industry, client service delivery, clients, system capabilities preferred
- Proven experience in creating solutions to complex business issues and incidents.
- Expert in debugging, impact analysis, and understanding risks to the system
- Ability to organize and structure client work with limited information and direction
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills; articulate and ability to influence others
- Strong leadership, drive, and motivational skills; Ability to deliver results independently
- Demonstrates sound business judgment
- Bachelors degree (with preferred concentrations in Math, Actuarial Science, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, MIS, Engineering) or equivalent work experience. Masters Degree in related areas a plus.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.