Grow your career as an Application Support Analyst - ETL/Ab Initio with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Perform technical operational tasks on routine basis within OLA.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by users and issues self-detected within SLA.
- Independently resolve all known issues and 80% of newly occurred issues, including data investigations.
- Monitor and recover all processes.
- Maintain environment stabilities.
- Coordinate with Level 3 Ad Development team on resolving issues in prod environment and provide feedback.
- Collect environment improvement points and provide a plan to Development team and application owners.
- Plan and coordinate release knowledge sharing, migrations, disaster recovery documentations.
- Provide knowledge and support training for new team members.
- Develop support-script and simplify-issue-investigation scripts.
- Take lead on new implementations and rollouts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering.
- 5 + years in application Support working with ETL tools, preferably with Ab Initio.
- 3+ years of experience in Ab Initio and Database related projects.
- 3+ years of experience with Unix commands, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, WebSphere, job scheduling tools, system monitoring tools like App Dynamic.
- Knowledge on IT service process ITIL and have mindset of DevOps.
- Must have good skills in Unix (shell) script writing and Oracle SQL scripts writing.
- Knowledge on finance accounting domain
- Prefer knowledge on Ab Initio, Hadoop and Shell Scripting.
- Attention to detail troubleshooting log analysis skills through out application components.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.