Grow your career as Application Support Analyst with an innovative global bank in San Antonio, TX. 6+ month contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be work shift: Monday - Friday, 10 am to 7 pm and onsite 3 days per week. Will provide technical and operational assistance for ATM monitoring tools. This includes both production support (resolving trouble tickets to support daily business operations) and minor system enhancement requests (automation scripting changes, messages, etc.). Will also partner with Operations, other IT groups, and the other support staff to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve production & UAT problems.
- Review and create scripts for SQL & Oracle DB & Gather necessary data/examples to diagnose problem.
- When appropriate, open and manage vendor support requests.
- Submit and follow the company’s IT change implementation requirements.
- Participate in required conference calls for severity 1/2 issues.
- Ensure prompt resolution and SLA compliance.
- Implement minor system enhancement requests.
- Assess deliverables, identify critical paths and dependencies.
- Test any system changes in UAT environment prior to implementation.
- Coordinate scheduling and implementation of request solution as needed.
- Communicate request status to the internal company customers.
- Document timely status updates on assigned trouble tickets and maintenance requests.
- 1+ years of experience in application support.
- 1+ years of experience in SQL and PL/SQL scripting and debugging.
- Ability to work onsite 5 days per week while training and regular shift: Monday - Friday, 10 am to 7 pm
- Technical experience with: Windows Server, Monitoring Tools, Network Protocols, Trouble ticketing systems, Internet/Browsers
- Experience working on production, high availability systems.
- Experience in production troubleshooting and capacity planning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.