Grow your career as an Application Support Analyst with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 3 days per week. Will be responsible for performing Level 3 operations work in the Authentication Services space on the enterprise platform, which is supported by 24/7 * 365 days across the globe. Will be heavy on client interaction and will require excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Support business and work with System Administrators, Developers and Analysts with troubleshooting issues related to application coding.
- Perform change management and incident management utilizing documented procedures through ServiceNow (SN) tool.
- Work with vendor support, System Administrators/Architects on a regular basis and have the ability to track the issue to closure as Level 3 SME.
- There will not be direct coding to be done but will work with developers to solve coding related issues in integrating with authentication services technologies.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Prefer ITIL/CISSP certification.
- 3-5 years of application support experience with strong Unix and Linux.
- Strong ability to read and analyze Unix and Linux systems from multiple servers like Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x/ 6.x.
- Understanding of Web-server, app servers, DMZ, BIG IP, 3DNS, VIP and Firewalls required to support applications utilizing the authentication infrastructure.
- Experience supporting REST and SOAP API web services calls.
- Strong understanding of enterprise network - DMZ, BIG IP, VIP, Firewalls, Proxy.
- Prefer good knowledge on Mobile Platforms (IOS, Android).
- Prefer experience with supporting one-time password technology using Voice, SMS, and Biometrics.
- Prefer any other experience in the Biometrics (voice/face/fingerprinting, etc.)/Dyadic Authentication Products/MongoDB.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.