Grow your career with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL as a Content Creator and Application Administrator with experience in content development in the mobile space. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Role is open to remote work. Will assist in managing content and access for a mobile app. Will manage the deploy process, as well as the overall look, feel, and organization of the application.
- Set up administrator accounts and roles in App Center – making sure each user has the permissions they need to perform their role(s); this can be changed as roles and/or personnel change.
- Configure Services and Data Sources: Make sure that data sources are properly configured for use by the various parts of the application.
- Configure Locations and Persona: Make sure that locations are properly defined, that each persona within a location is properly configured, and that the home screen and navigation for each persona is properly configured. In addition, ensuring that the proper on boarding flow for new users is correctly defined.
- Configure Communicate Channels: Ensure that the right Public, Personal, Opt-In, and Location-Based channels have been created, that each channel is correctly configured, and that delegation has been appropriately granted for each channel.
- Coordinate Native App Builds and Submissions: Create and submit updated native iOS and Android app builds to the respective app stores; or, request updated builds to be created and submitted by Modo.
- Oversee the deployment flow to ensure the right changes are deployed to both Test and Production instances of the app. This includes deploying changes that are ready for use by users, blocking app elements that are not ready for deployment, and managing permissions for delegated administrators to submit deployment requests that can be acted on by those with permission to deploy.
- Perform import/export activities - for various app components in Create.
- 3+ years of application administration experience.
- Strongly prefer Content Creation experience in the mobile space.
- Prefer familiarity with App Center and its tools (Create, Communicate, Analyze, Native App Builder, etc.).
- Experience managing applications with user interface and user experience in mind.
- Understanding of low code/no code platforms.
- Must be able to build content, test content and organize users, making sure people have access, maker checker roles, and editing for multiple locations.
- Ability to push changes to the user-facing production environment. Must confidently manage the current platform and be ready to take it to the global expansion level.
- Able to do basic troubleshooting and maintenance activities: make sure the systems are operating normally and possibly installing updates to fix any issues.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.