100% Remote position
Contract: Long term
- Working closely with Business Analysts the Appian Developer will develop code for new processes and enhance existing Appian applications through revised code releases.
- Design conceptual workflows and related actions within Appian
- Define user roles and responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and manage application support. Provide feedback to peers and management
- Proactively monitor and suggest fixes and improvements to Appian applications
- Participate in all team activities to include regular meetings, scrums, requirement gathering and readouts
- 2-4 years experience including 1+ recently developing Appian applications and direct work with Appian Application architecture and Appian interface design
- Experience with supporting business process applications in a SQL database environment including the creation of complex SQL queries
- The ability to translate requirements to business process workflows
- Familiarity with web hosting technologies, Apache Tomcat preferred
- Experience working with authentication mechanisms including SSO, Kerberos, SAML and OAuth
- Solid use and understanding of the Microsoft Office product suite
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and find creative solutions and share with other members of the team
- Solid experience with development, testing and change implementation of software tools to include Agile. CI/CD and Automated testing a plus.
- Creation of documentation, ability to participate in code-sharing and code review with peers
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work remotely and interact with stakeholders and others through various collaboration tools including video conferencing, chat and email.