Are you a Java/Angular Developer with web-services experience? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
TITLE: Java/Angular Developer
The Java/Angular Developer is responsible for complete design, development and development testing for Angular widget software projects.
The developer should be deep in his/her technology, Angular widget, and have learning agility and versatility to learn technology outside his/her specialty to improve delivery. The Developer will perform quality review of the work of other team members. The developer should also have a team-first mentality and be willing to help other team members to improve the delivery success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirements Elicitation, Understanding, Analysis, & Management: Understand the requirements/stories, and perform the appropriate gap analysis for a platform/technology. Development experience with Angular widgets.
- Participation in Sprint Planning and Sprint Status: Participate in sprint planning meetings by estimating the tasks to design, build, and development test software. Attend daily huddles to report progress and barriers to progress.
- Design/Development/Development Testing: Create the design for micro-service and Angular widgets that effectively meets the requirements/stories. This will involve ensuring the design integrates with other platforms/technologies. The design may be done directly in the code itself. Develop and test the software according to the functional specifications, design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards. Complete development tests within each sprint according to acceptance criteria and system component integration needs. Must have the ability to work effectively, independently as part of an overall project team.
- Testing & Debugging: Work closely with the Solution Quality Analysts by providing debugging and testing assistance as needed to meet sprint objectives.
- Documentation and Deployment: Create technical documentation (assets) in the code per coding standards and assist as needed in the documentation creation for the products’ customers. Create the artifacts needed to ensure the software is migrated efficiently through the needed environment life cycles.
- Minimum 2 years of Java and Angular development.
- Full Stack Development is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree (with preferred concentrations in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering) or equivalent work experience.