We are looking for an Angular developer who can efficiently code interfaces for web-based desktop applications/ The person in this role will also be responsible for implementing, testing, and delivering high quality UI to meet UX expectations working with Agular version 11.
This is a contract opportunity in Houston, TX with 2 days onsite work required.
- Provides proactive and responsive technical support for the Customer Ops Accounting applications for the achievement of SLA targets and making recommendations for improved application availability and performance to drive customer satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining and developing all documentation and reporting relating to applications supported or developed (front-end)
- Conducting performance tests and UI responsiveness and take corrective actions to meet user expectations
- Collaborating with back-end developers to find efficient solutions to data display and user interaction with the system, setting server response time expectations to meet user interface responsiveness requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement user interfaces that will satisfy business requirements and UX expectations
- Create and execute unit testing on front-end to ensure code functionality
- Experience with AJAX implementation on Angular
- Knowledge on HTML and CSS
- Using latest Angular technology for creating adaptable interfaces for web-based applications
- Knowledge on TFS, GIT or other source code repositories.
- Microsoft Visual Studio or VSCode
- API security and API consumption knowledge
- Identify issues with front end code and implement corrective actions
- Operating knowledge of ITILv3, Agile, DevOps and SDLC DevOps.
- Experience creating and understanding Object Oriented design and modelling with UML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with North American deregulated power and natural gas markets
- Experience working in a waterfall and Agile framework - SCRUM, KANBAN
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, science or a related study, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years development experience working as Angular developer
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Ability to prepare and/or present design or solutions
- Process-oriented and analytical, quality-oriented thinking is a must. The individual will be required to identify logical, rational approaches to business solutions.
- Experience working with end users, taking their business problems and translating them into system requirements specific to UI/UX
- Configuration, testing, maintenance, enhancements and or support activities
- Evaluating user change requests and obtains approval to make modifications
- Conducting unit testing to ensure application meets specifications
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Flexibility, dedication, and team-spirit are required