Grow your career as an Angular Developer with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- As a global team member, analyze and collaborate technical solutions and strategies with the team and provide the optimum solution for our clients.
- Own Success: Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions. Mentor other developers offshore on their implementation while needed, and organize review activities like design review, code review and technical document review etc. to make sure the success deliverable.
- Explore existing application systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation.
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams. Clarify client’s needs, present tech team ideas and explains progress on the development efforts.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to software architecture, software development process and new technologies, etc.
- Strictly follow company’s engineering standards and ensure these are followed across all modules in the project.
- Perform code & design reviews consistently.
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree is required.
- 10+ years of experience in applications development or systems analysis role.
- Extensive experience system analysis and in UI programming of software applications.
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects.
- Must have extensive experience in designing and developing web portals and large-scale intranet/internet applications.
- Strong hands on experience on Jasmine & Karma.
- Prefer experience with Team City & uDeploy/Jenkins.
- Must have experience in SCMs like GIT and tools like JIRA.
- Prefer experience in MongoDB/NoSQL databases.
- Experience in a fast-paced, Agile project environment with small, focused teams delivering product regularly.
- Strong systems analysis, design and architecture fundamentals, unit testing and other SDLC activities.
- Able to contribute in high- and low-level system design (sequence diagram, class diagrams).
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.