Grow your career as an Angular Developer with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week. Will participate in creating a Data Catalog platform, which supports various information gathering for Metadata Management and Model Design for processing across the company. Will be providing access to this data through both private and public cloud approach and will be built from the scratch using latest technologies.
• Write good and well-tested Web Application code
• Write good and well-tested code in Angular and TypeScript
• Experience writing code in Java
• Write Test Cases and User/Supporter Documentation of your code
• Development environment support (mostly automation using Jenkins CI, Bash, Groovy)
• Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve quality
• Perform peer code review of project codebase changes
• BS (MS Preferred) in Computer Science or equivalent field.
• 5+ years of experience software development with 3+ years as a Web Application developer
• Up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
• Experience calling REST Web Services from Web Applications
• Experience with Web MVC and other Models for Application Design and Partitioning
• Ability to leverage APIs, Caching of Data returned and other techniques for optimizing Data Retrieval for Web Front Ends; paging, type-ahead / auto-completion, etc.
• Experience processing JSON and XML in Web Application Code
• Working Knowledge of GoF Design Patterns
• Experience with Tomcat and Apache, NodeJS, and Ngix
• Experience with HTTPS/SSL/TLS, SSO and building Secure Web Applications
Strongly prefer Financial Services industry experience.
Nice to have skills:
• Prefer experience on projects with dedicated UX Design Team Members
• Prefer experience with: Angular Material, Karma and NGRX
• Prefer hands-on skills in SQL (Oracle or PostgreSQL dialects is preferable)
• Prefer hands-on Java skills including: Threading, Collections, Exception Handling, JDBC, Java OOD/OOP Concepts, File I/O, and parsing XML and JSON, delimited files and fixed length files, String matching, parsing, building, working with binary data / byte arrays.
• Prefer experience with Hadoop or MongoDB
• Prefer Messaging Systems: RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
• Prefer experience with Kubernetes and Docker
• Able to work with build/configure/deploy automation tools
• Linux user
• Knowledge of Metadata Concepts
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.