Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Anaplan Administrator
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Will serve as system owner and subject matter expert for Anaplan
- Suite of tools
- Responsible for Anaplan administration, configuration, development, data loads, user training, system support, and enhancements of the Anaplan toolset
- Ability to understand complex financial problems and provide explanations and solutions
- that are sound and clearly communicated
- Develops, implements, and maintains new Anaplan applications, models, and process flows
- Provides alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and Anaplan product suite features and functionalities
- Ensures Production environment stability and performance are up to par and meet SLA agreements
- Proactively build working relationships with the Finance, Accounting, Business Finance, Sales Operations, and Sales teams business units to deliver,
- maintain and enhance Anaplan functionality
- Employs knowledge of Anaplan to facilitate better deployment of planning, application security and other interface tools
- Provides timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues, and defects
- Participates in requirements sessions and prepare detailed functional specifications, design models, and system workflows from which software
- applications will be developed and implemented
- Develops test scenarios, test scripts and leads teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Facilitates Business end-user training and Help desk training as needed
- Leads, mentors and assists software developers/engineers with technical Anaplan issues
- Leads application development projects as assigned
- Evangelize best practice use of Anaplan
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience with Anaplan as an administrator
- 1 to 3 years experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle ERP
- Strong understanding of Anaplan integrations - development, configuration, management
- Strong understanding of Google docs, sheets, slides
- Strong facilitation and workshop skills.
- Skilled in MS Office products
- Finance and accounting background, deep functional understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- BS in Computer Science
- Curious individual with strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Organization and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Functional understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical design
- Good analytic and debugging skills
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!