Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analytics Consultant
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94104
Term: 3 months
- Consultant to Business Line and enterprise functions responsible for complex financial and economic research and model development.
- Use specialized financial functional knowledge of complex financial products, pricing implications, regulatory standards, financial performance, financial forecasting to assist in designing robust models, and complex non-model quantitative tools that support strategic decision making.
- Perform analysis of findings and trends using statistical or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, customer, or demographic analysis.
- Recommend solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, and compliance.
- Identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into moderately complex research and recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Design and implement database structures or software tools in support of effective data sourcing strategies.
- Participate in all group technology efforts including design and implementation of analytics software, storage and processing of mortgage loan level data, and management of hardware and database requirements.
- Develop customized reports, ad hoc analyses, or data visualizations to make recommendations for alternatives.
- Translate regulatory defined stress test scenarios into model parameters, evaluate results of stress test results and interpretation of model output, and advise more experienced management on course of action.
- Provide guidance to less experienced specialists. Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported area.
- Ensure adherence to data management or data governance regulations and policies.
- Participate in company initiatives or processes to assist in meeting its risk and capital objectives and other strategic goals. Work with more experienced consultants or directly with partners.
- Partner with technology or with other business groups.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Investment knowledge
- Good Excel skills
- 2+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.