Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Technology Business Services Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262-8522
Term: 12 months
- The application lifecycle consists of three phases: Sunrise, Maintenance, and Sunset. The ALM Risk & Governance Analyst is responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to:
- Facilitate and manage audit and risk assessment engagements for multiple product-level teams.
- Evaluate existing control environment and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Partner with stakeholder teams to remediate compliance discrepancies, escalating where applicable.
- Gather and analyze data for metrics management to monitor control effectiveness and operational performance.
- Manage policy exception intake and review process.
- Provide subject matter expertise for process documentation including policy, procedures, and user guides.
- Support product-level teams with self-identification of issues and implementation and closure of corrective actions.
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products & services for medium to large business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Review customer information with the technology team.
- Implement technical initiatives for complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Lead initiatives for complex projects and work with the technology team to assess customer information and recommend best solutions to the customer.
- Conduct research or testing of achieving market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory or compliance issues and implications of new implementations.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team to resolve issues and provide customers with best possible solutions.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Desired Qualifications:
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with workflow driven software programs (SharePoint, etc.).
- Ability to work with diverse, multi-cultural teams in a global environment.
- Ability to assess processes with risk-based approach.
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management.
- 4+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education.