Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Agile Project Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO, Charlotte, NC, Minneapolis, MN
Term: 24 months
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence success of programs, project performance and prioritization for planning, communications, and engagements across change management.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement.
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale and require planning and progression, financial management, status reporting, effective communication and ongoing risk assessment.
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are companywide to support operations using organizational, strategical, institutional knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Engage with key stakeholders, executive leadership, project leads, project team, portfolio sponsors and portfolio leaders to promote success of programs and project performance or prioritization.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience supporting Products and Agile teams
- Financial Services experience
- Experience with Jira and MS Office suite
- Regulatory, compliance, or policy experience