This is a contract opportunity and is 100% remote!
Must Have Skills:
- Leads initiatives focused on analytics implementation, customization, automation of data collection processes. Develops cohesive measurement strategies and planning that ensures data collection aligns to client’s priorities. Recommends processes for integrating platforms ensuring free flow marketing data between systems.
- Have solid analytics implementation experience across the life cycle and digital platforms (including web, responsive and native apps) using Adobe/Google Analytics especially for big retail client’s having complex eco-systems (multiple sites/apps, 100s of custom tags, multiple implementation techniques for main site/syndicate sites etc.)
- Works as part of technical analytics team for data framework implementations using (Adobe/Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Adobe DTM (Adobe Launch), Adobe Mobile SDK) · Design, develop and implement technical tagging requirements for company web, mobile and app platforms. Be able to convert SDR to exact JS code to be added on page or user actions on page.
- Develop and perform code modifications, testing and deployment when appropriate
- Enhance requirements for digital data layers (event based) within company Tag Management solution (Ensighten, Signal Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager)
- Participate in clients' QA and deployment processes (Agile methodology, etc
- Thorough knowledge of Analytics Workspace, reporting and admin console in Adobe Analytics. Must be comfortable with advanced segmentation capabilities within Adobe/Google Analytics