Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics ClientPosition: Administrative Assistant III - Refinery
Location: El Dorado, KS, 67042
Term: 6 Months
- Conduct intermediate level administrative support and technical assistance for various departments under general supervision.
- Perform daily office responsibilities (i.e., phones, faxes, copying, filing, mail, typing, etc.).
- Provide mail processing for the office (i.e. incoming, outgoing, overnight packages, certified mail, etc.).
- Meet and greet visitors, liaise with vendors and consultants to coordinate services as needed.
- Order and distribute various supplies and other items (i.e. food, badges) and inventories supplies on a regular basis.
- Perform various data entry assignments.
- Coordinate various processes and maintain documents and record related to process (may include audits).
- Prepare, monitor and maintain various files, reports, records, systems, and documents including invoices, spreadsheets, etc.
- Provide administrative support as assigned and as needed.
- May provide receptionist duties as needed.
- May schedule travel arrangements.
- May perform analysis and review of various assigned transactions.
- May maintain orderliness and cleanliness of conference rooms, boardroom, reception area and kitchens or other assigned areas as well as all related equipment.
- May act as department document control coordinator.
- Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A minimum of a High School degree or equivalent is required.
- Ability to apply pre-established guidelines to intermediate level administrative and data entry assignments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Excel and Word.
- Organized, effectively manages time, able to prioritize, and take initiative.
- Ability to perform both technical and administrative clerical assignments.
- Good problem solving, listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication, basic reading and writing skills.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, ability to work independently, cultivate and maintain professional business relationships, multi-task and maintain equanimity under pressure.
- Detail oriented, punctual, dependable and flexible.
- Works well with employees of all levels in organization.
- Ability to lead safety meeting talks as scheduled and complete legally required ePrism safety training modules depending on assignment.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance, Acord Insurance form, procurement, and ISO certification is preferred depending on assignment and location.