Term: 24 Months
Location: Richardson, TX
Long term contract opportunity in Richardson, TX for a Administrative Assistant.
- Works in a confidential and highly responsive relationship with the Engineering Director. Also provides administrative support to organization leaders and team members.
- Maintains calendars, schedules appointments, arranges departmental meetings/conferences, and attends meetings to take notes.
- Prepares materials for departmental meetings.
- Coordinates and executes departmental events.
- Coordinates travel for department personnel and assists in expense report preparation.
- May track and maintain departmental budgets and assist management in determining budget requirements.
- Collaborates with other Administrative Assistants to share knowledge and coordinate inter-departmental activities.
- Acts as administrator for department websites, including site content updates, managing user access, and assisting users with questions.
- Establishes, maintains, and revises departmental files and readily identifiable control files for matters in progress.
- Maintains office supplies for department, including tracking, ordering, and organizing.
- Assists in tasks associated with hiring and onboarding of new employees.
- Drafts email communications and announcements at an organizational level.
- Maintains organization charts and distribution lists.
- Types and assembles data (i.e., tables, charts, reports, and memorandums) from verbal or written instruction; applies basic knowledge of equipment capabilities to plan details of formatting, spacing and page layout.
- Proofreads presentation content ensuring proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar usage; may perform minor document revisions to ensure clarity.
- Receives and prioritizes telephone calls, business visitors, and incoming mail, routes mail, and inquiries to proper personnel.
- Interfaces with personnel from numerous departments and possible external contacts to exchange information requiring limited interpretation or discussion.
- Other administrative tasks, as delegated and requested.
- Must have a strong background in customer service.
- Must have high proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, Office 365 and all products.
- SAP, Concur, SharePoint experience.
- Event planning experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize work.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.