- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Data Entry.
- Support residential installation and service departments.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Coordinate, prioritize and schedule installations and service appts.
- Provide reception coverage as needed.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to: Act as payroll liaison Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is out. Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls. Process accounts payable invoices.