Are you an Adaptive Insights Certified Senior Consultant? Do you have experience with multiple Adaptive Insights implementations and consider yourself a financial whiz? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
TITLE: Adaptive Insights Senior Certified Consultant
As an Adaptive Insights Senior Implementation Consultant, a typical day will include the following:
In this position, you will work with clients to implement Adaptive Insights and transform their budgeting and forecasting processes. Your finance acumen will be honed by re-engineering financial plans (budgets, forecasts, and reports) from spreadsheets into the Adaptive Insights solution suite. You will be a key player in our growth and success. Your mission will be to always exceed customer expectations (and have fun while you are doing it)!
If you are a finance whiz and a technology enthusiast, this is very likely your dream job! This is a great opportunity to use the full breadth of your talents to help expand our award-winning Adaptive Insights implementation practice.
This a virtual / remote / work from home opportunity available anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
- Maintain proficiency and certification in the Adaptive Insights solution suite.
- Review and analyze spreadsheet-based financial models and re-engineer into Adaptive Insights.
- Provide guidance to clients regarding finance best practices to be incorporated in their model.
- Contribute to project management and ensure client satisfaction.
- Other consulting duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- 8-10+ years of work experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Adaptive Insights
- MUST have Adaptive Insights Certification (AKA Adaptive Planning Certification)
- Strong financial and/or management accounting background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly skilled with MS Excel and strong technology acumen
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Up to 15% travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience