Leverage the latest in Cloud technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. This is a Contract position that has potential to extend into a long term contract engagement.
Position: Active Directory Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX (Hybrid)
Term: 5 months
The role is expected to perform Active Directory(AD) and Azure AD administration, maintenance, and automation, as well as provide ongoing support to enterprise customers.
Minimum Qualifications - Education & Prior Job Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
• 5 years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration
Preferred Qualifications – Education & Prior Job Experience:
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
• 5+ years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration
Skills, Licenses & Certifications:
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory(AAD), AAD Connect, ADFS and Office 365.
• Single Sign-On with Azure AD and other services for seamless integration
• Extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of AD-related tasks and activities, including automation workflows
• General knowledge of OData REST API, Microsoft Graph REST API and JSON batching and workflow automation using tools like Microfocus Directory Resource Administration(DRA)
• Ability to author and edit scripts, such as PowerShell, VBS, or similar
• Experience with Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
• Experience with Microsoft Identity Management or Forefront Identity Management, including custom development.
• Experience with Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS) and Microsoft Distributed File System Replication (DFSR)
• Experience with server virtualization technologies (VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V)
• Understanding of Microsoft online services and ability to assist with integration efforts
• Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices
• Proficiency in Agile project management methodology
Language & Communication Skills:
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization
• Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
• Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
• Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently