Our established client in the education space is lookng to add an experienced Active Directory Administrator to the Server support team.
• Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
•Build application packages in Endpoint Manager.
• Develop methodologies and escalation processes to ensure proper escalation and information flow within the organization.
• Train, coach, and mentor desktop support staff. Build and obtain training material for support staff. Interact with internal and external customers.
• Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends, weekly, monthly, and as needed.
• Maintain an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
•5+ years of Active Directory Administration experience. Must have been heavily focused on Active Directory.
• Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and three years of progressively responsible, professional level analyst and systems experience in a largescale Information Technology environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
• Endpoint Manager and Azure AD experience required.
• PowerShell Scripting is required.
Knowledge of, and ability to demonstrate:
• Command of comprehensive inventory management principles.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Prioritizing and assigning work.
• Performing needs assessments.
• Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting technological platforms, systems, and networks.
• Utilizing and managing databases.
• Analyzing processes, information, and data.
• Experience in basic Network troubleshooting, diagnostic, and repair.
• Experience performing day-to-day Troubleshooting, Diagnostic and Repair of desktop PCs, laptops, printer, etc.
• Security and patch management experience desired.
• Experience with the Remedy Force Ticketing.
• Windows 10 operating system experience.
• Office 365 Experience
• Microsoft Intune, Endpoint Configuration Manager
• Experience with Varonis.