Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Actimize Developer
Location: Summit, NJ, 07901
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex initiatives on selected domains.
- Ensure systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk.
- Define opportunities to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost.
- Lead, design, develop, test and implement applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies.
- Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
- Lead team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Mentor less experienced software engineers.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead team to achieve objectives.
- Partner with production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Year of experienced required:
- 4+ years of experience relevant to the requirements.
- Top Skills:
- Developing Case Management Solutions on the Actimize Platform.
- Actimize Case Designer.
- Actimize Modeler.
- Designing and developing workflows in the UI.
- Potentially Plug ins.
- This is a specialty that they would have gone in to building on this tool.
- RCM (Risk Case Manager) was the original tool and the newer tool became ActOne Experience.
- Preferred Industry/Company Experience:
- Financial Services Industry is needed. Experience working with ActOne-Actimize.
- 5+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.