Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Accounts Receivable
Location: Phoenix Arizona 85008
Hourly Rate: $ 19.23/hr.
Term: 3 months
- Working off an aged trial balance to ensure a 30-day follow-up on all patient accounts.
- Work with third party payers to ensure proper reimbursement on patient accounts, identifying and preparing adjustments and write-offs as appropriate.
- Follow-up on daily correspondence (denials, low pays) to appropriately work patient accounts, interfacing with insurance companies via telephone to check claim status, written correspondence to payers and patients.
- Interpret contracts with payers to ensure proper payment, sending initial or secondary bills to insurance companies.
- Process refunds/reinstatements/ rejections of insurance claims, running reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ years of experience in a professional environment
Even better if you have:
- Home infusion or durable medical equipment (DME) experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Experience with medical billing or collections or experience with accounts payable (AP) or accounts receivable (AR)
- Experience with Healthcare reimbursement systems
- Experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.