Our Irving, TX Client is seeking a Real Estate Assistant for a contract opportunity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist property specialists with issue resolution including but not limited to operating assets, non-operating assets, legal notices, violations, defaults, external correspondence, incoming correspondence (real estate phone & email).
- Support Transaction Specialist role in flow through and process of related real estate documentation (contracts) including but not limited to Lease Restructure Program, Divestitures, Lease Terminations, Purchases, Leasing/Subleasing of dead assets, etc.
- Support Existing Store Paralegal role in flow through process and distribution of any / all documents related to real estate and real estate related transactions.
- This includes but is not limited to new locations, renewals, purchase/sale contracts, divestitures and/or dispositions, lease terminations, etc.
- In addition, role is responsible for database management and data management related to real estate information within our proprietary real estate management system.
- Support the business process and information gathering process for Estoppel certificates and any information gather required to complete SNDA’s.
- Coordinate/correspond with the landlord community / investment community to manage significant inflow of property information requests, potential investment requests, general inquiries, etc.
- Maintain databases and provide additional support that includes non-retail real estate assets such as Regional / Market offices, CDC’s, Bakeries, Commissaries, & Warehouse, Training Centers.
- Support the management of company operations to include document / data management related to CODO & COCM locations.
- Support Data Analyst for PDSS, data updates (all contract types), information and data mapping with validation and data integrity.
- Support the new store process and the New Store Coordinator.
- This includes but is not limited to processing of new store documents including lease, purchase, asset purchase, Amendments, Formal notices, check requests, wires, etc. along with appropriate data base input. Support the DocuSign process and document flow, document processing, information gathering and upload.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be to manage multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Must have high level of customer service & communication skills.
- Must have ability to manage high volume real estate transaction environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate excel skill level required).
- Previous experience in real estate / property management strongly preferred.
- Years of experience: 3-5
- Level of education: Bachelors 4-year degree.