Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Accounting Clerk
Location: Irving, TX, 75038
Term: 4 months
- Reviewing details to confirm and promote outbound wires and review incoming wires to help place to the correct transaction.
- The desk requires cycling of duties between wires, response to email requests, positive pay uploads, reconciliation of prior day wire activity.
- Grow to include greater understanding of the Title and Escrow industry to become a partner with our clients (internal company customers). Learning process to include notes, listen, observe, and then retain and build for quick learning of next steps.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or equivalent with 4-6 years of experience. Advanced level education preferred.
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Knowledge of basic functions with spreadsheet software such as Lotus or Excel.
- Good analytical skills. Proficient in mathematics.
- Ability to follow procedures and keep records.
- Detailed oriented.
- Good computer (data entry) skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced "team" environment.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.