Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Accountant (Remote)
Location: California, CA 90010 - Remote
Term: 4 months
- Prepare monthly budget variance analysis and forecasting reports for business review.
- Assist in preparation of monthly key performance indicator metrics reports.
- Monitor expenses for the function: identify material variations from the plan and determine underlying business reasons driving these deviations.
- Ensures that all month-end activities are completed in a timely manner, including journal entries, reclasses, and accruals.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and perform deviation analysis.
- Instructs or assigns work to clerks and staff engaged in general accounting activities.
- Generally, reports to Manager or Senior Manager.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 3 years of experience in accounting or related fields.
- SAP Experience.