Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Location: Burbank, CA 91504
Term: 6 months
- Reconcile the general ledger on a daily basis by reviewing reports, posting entries, and obtaining and filing various daily financial reports.
- Assist in maintaining accurate daily balancing of General Ledger Accounts to the Credit Union's core system reports.
- Post and/or adjust entries to the general ledger and reconcile bank accounts monthly/daily.
- Assist whenever needed by completing the Accounts Payable function (validating AP transactions, mailing out AP checks, etc.)
- Provide analysis as needed/requested and perform various accounting transactions in support of the day-to-day operations of the department.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics major.
- 3-6 months’ worth of accounting-related work experience
- Proficient in MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, IF functions, etc.)
- Experience in performing bank and general ledger reconciliations.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.