Director, Schools Technology at Fulton County Schools
Winning the Battle for Top Talent in a Tight Labor Market
Sorry, you missed this event - please check our upcoming events.
How familiar is this scenario to you? You've finally landed that perfect candidate for one of your critical jobs, and before you know it, your prized candidate is off the market. It's no wonder. Unemployment rates across the U.S. are at record lows and continue to drop, leaving a smaller pool of qualified and available job seekers. In today's market, you have to be on top of your game to quickly move candidates through your hiring process and keep them interested in your company.
Join us to hear insights from a panel of local business leaders on how they successfully hire in-demand talent.
- Charles “CJ” Daab – Director, Schools Technology, Fulton County Schools
- Tami Hall – Director, Information Systems & Delivery, Core & Main
- Diane Nachazel – Director of Program Management, Macy’s Systems & Technology
This session will be moderated by MATRIX Vice President of Marketing, Kathy Van Pelt.
In this session, we will cover:
- Current state of the local labor market
- Common bottlenecks in the hiring process
- Practical steps to streamline your hiring process to properly evaluate top candidates in less time
- Influence of employer brand on the hiring process
- Workplace attributes desired by Millennials and Gen Z
All Hiring Managers, Leaders in Talent Acquisition