Currently working as a Sr. Agile Consultant for MATRIX, Theresa is passionate about helping individuals, teams, and organizations discover how to maximize value from applying Agile principles and value. Through coaching, facilitation, teaching and consulting, over the past 15 years, Theresa has helped organizations develop highly collaborative and effective leaders and high-performing teams. Theresa's breadth of experience ranges from serving in the United States Marine Corps to helping clients for both small and large organizations in Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Mortgage Servicing, and more.
SAFe®4 DevOps Practitioner Certification Course
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems — not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day, interactive SAFe® DevOps course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
Attendees will leave with the knowledge they need to support and enable a successful DevOps initiative at scale. The course also prepares attendees for the SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
Click here to register for this event. Use code "EARLYBIRD" for $200 off until September 18.
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam*
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certification of completion
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner certification upon passing of exam
*Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam
All members of an Agile Release Train and/or value stream, Developers, Testers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other Agile Team members. Infrastructure and Operations engineers and practitioners, Configuration Managers, Release Managers, Change Management professionals, Architects, Database Administrators, and Information Security professionals. Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, UI/UX Developers, Development, Engineering, QA, Infrastructure, and Operations Managers. IT and Business change agents, leaders, and executives.