Currently working as a Sr. Agile Consultant for MATRIX, Theresa is passionate about helping individuals, teams, and organizations discover how to maximize value from applying Agile principles and value. Through coaching, facilitation, teaching and consulting, over the past 15 years, Theresa has helped organizations develop highly collaborative and effective leaders and high-performing teams. Theresa's breadth of experience ranges from serving in the United States Marine Corps to helping clients for both small and large organizations in Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Mortgage Servicing, and more.
SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager Certification Course
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART. Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager.
Click here to register for this course. Use discount code "EARLYBIRD" for $200 off until 10/16.
- Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Create a role action plan
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Executing the Program Increment
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) exam*
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
*Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, Business Analysts, Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, Process Leads, Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects