Want more information about MATRIX?
PMI Agile Forum: Atlanta Chapter
The PMI Agile Forum offers an opportunity for professional networking and knowledge sharing with other Agile practitioners as well as provide a learning environment for professionals interested in learning about Agile techniques. Everyone is welcome to participate.
June Topic: “The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall”
Presented by Dr. Kathi Middleton, Momentum Education Services
The need to adapt business processes and innovate faster while remaining competitive has resulted in many companies beginning to use a hybrid model of both agile and waterfall methodologies. The primary difference in the methodologies is waterfall takes a phased approach compared to the iterative approach of agile. In this seminar you will learn the following:
- Why companies are moving to a hybrid model of Agile of Waterfall.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Agile Methodology.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Waterfall Methodology.
- Effective strategies of using a hybrid methodology approach to implementation.
- Merging the Metrics: How to measure progress and success.
Professionals interested in learning about Agile techniques