Tony Shawver serves as Director and National Agile Practice leader at MATRIX. He possesses over 18 years of Business and Technology experience including design engineering, software application development, consulting and coaching. Tony’s current focus is split between transforming organizations into more adaptive, collaborative, better places to work through pragmatic coaching, training, and consulting, along with coaching product teams to be more effective and responsive by utilizing agility holistically across their product development approach.
Business Agility Atlanta
The Business Agility Atlanta meetup is an open, interactive and collaborative discussion of Business Agility approaches across the enterprise including HR, Marketing, Finance, Support, Sales, Recruiting, Operations, etc. Come join the conversation at one of our monthly meetups, share your experiences and collaborate with others actively pursuing ways to be more responsive and effective in all parts of the enterprise.
September Topic: Leveraging Lean Portfolio Management Best Practices to Maximize Your Team's Impact
Presenter: Jason Molesworth from ATI
Areas of Focus:
- Ensuring your Strategy is Clear and Actionable at All Levels of Your Organization
- Moving from Outputs to Strategic Business Outcomes (OKRs)
- Ensuring Vertical and Horizontal Alignment across Portfolios and Teams
- Improving "Value-Based" Prioritization Practices
- Balancing Capacity & Demand for Improved Delivery Predictability
- Improving Portfolio Delivery Transparency via Enterprise Visability Rooms or digital equivalents
- Engaging Key Enabling Groups for increased Agility (e.g. FP&A, Vendor Management, HR / Performance Management, etc.)
We all have a role in leading change in our organizations (and our personal lives!) Come join the discussion and let’s talk about ways to get ourselves and our teams comfortable with change.
Team leads, managers, coaches, executives, and small to mid-size business owners across all areas of the business looking to create more effective, responsive and sustainable businesses.