Tina Rusnak is a Master Agile Coach who has helped lead & execute large scale agile transformation programs at Intuit and ADP. Over the past 12+ years, Tina has coached thousands of team members and hundreds of leaders on the agile mindset, tools and processes. She specializes in helping organizations develop their own unique change leadership programs that can enable a successful agile transformation by partnering with senior leaders, Human Resources and team members. Tina is also a speaker, author as well as a business & life coach at Tina Rusnak Unlimited, LLC.
Bringing Agility to HR to Attract Top Talent
Sorry, you missed this event - please check our upcoming events.
Enterprise agility is about engaging your entire organization to partner together to create a single transformational experience which inspires, motivates and leads teams and individuals into achieving performance results they never thought possible. Since adoption and change at the same pace is difficult, success vs. struggle often lies in the ability of leadership and other teams, such as Human Resources, to lead the way in organizational change.
Join us to hear your questions answered from a panel of experts in Human Resources and Enterprise/Business Agility. You will learn specific strategies and tactics that can immediately help you to course correct, navigate or even accelerate your transformation vision and goals.
MATRIX Agile Practice Director Joshua Jack will be moderating this panel including local leaders Tina Rusnak and Tom Darrow.
Topics up for discussion:
- Collaboration between IT and HR leadership during a transformation
- Optimizing programs or policies in place to prevent recreating the wheel
- How your HR partners and IT managers can make significant impacts on a successful agile transformation at the individual level
- Lessons learned from large-scale agile transformation programs at top companies like Intuit and ADP
- Latest market trends on agile adoption and its benefits
- Any other relevant questions you bring to ask!
This seminar qualifies for 1(one) SHRM re-certification credit.
This panel discussion is designed specifically for leaders of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition Leaders.