Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: XSOAR Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 3 months
- Develop automation playbooks using either out-of-the-box (or custom) integrations and functions.
- Integrate Current Technologies with XSOAR Platform.
- Participates in architecture design and analysis work related to security automation.
- Troubleshoot issues related to automation processes or tools.
- Collaborate with other teams such as network engineering, downstream applications, etc., to ensure that automation solutions are properly integrated.
- Develop Custom Integrations.
- Catalogue and review any identified security automation use cases with stakeholders.
- Lead automation use case/playbook design sessions.
- Develop documentation related to automation processes and procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ Hands on Experience with Palo Alto XSOAR.
- 2+ Hands on Experience with Palo Alto Cortex, Azure DataBricks, Splunk, Snowflake, crowd strike, Microsoft compliance center is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of the automation of cloud, on premise and hybrid environments.
- Possesses an understanding of Incident processing, cyber-attack techniques, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures.
- Understanding of cybersecurity principles and best practices preferred.
- Be able to communicate technical information in a simplified, easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.