Do you enjoy writing articles and blogging? If you are good at researching, reviewing and writing content, read on as this may be just the job for you.
In this position, you will work with the UX, product marketing, creative, and digital teams to develop new and innovative articles for the blog sites. Content must follow in-house style guide, support our overall brand identity, and follow our voice standards. You must have confident writing and proofreading skills, as well as an overall understanding of researching topics and re-purposing old content. You must also have experience in the industry and feel comfortable performing background research on relevant industry trends and changes.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for blog topics, social posts and emails.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Creating new posts, social ads, emails, video scripts, and other methods to alert and attract new customers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Writing experience or familiarity in the Industrial MRO space.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML