We have an excellent direct hire opportunity for an entry level REMOTE UX Research Analyst
- *Works with Marketing, Sales and other departments, seeking to understand the end users through customer and market segmentation, surveys, voice of customer, ethnographic studies and other research techniques.
- *Meets with internal staff regarding business goals and drivers, and assists with proposing user experience (UX) approaches to meet customer, end user and business needs.
- *Acts as a customer and end user advocate, ensuring the best possible customer experience as it relates to online interactions, tasks and processes.
- *Regularly analyzes competitor and other aspirational eCommerce and digital programs for effectiveness and innovation, and provides analysis, insight and recommendations based on empirical research.
- *Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve the online customer experience, providing additional benefits to the customer.
- *Bachelors Degree in Business or in human-computer interaction (HCI), visual design or related design field required.
- *1 years digital/eCommerce or related field.
- *Through thoughtful and thorough primary research, a proven ability to produce deliverables such as heuristic evaluations, competitive analysis, personas, wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes and other documents associated with the UX discipline.
- *Proven ability to plan and execute UX activities such as Voice of Customer, surveys, ethnographic studies, card sorting, usability testing, focus groups, interviews, field observations and other exercises associated with the UX discipline.
- *Demonstrated knowledge of information architecture, product taxonomy and content models.
- Working knowledge of the Hybris platform, specifically eCommerce and Product Information Management (PIM), and how these capabilities comprise the user experience
- *Basic working knowledge of HTML5, CSS and programming languages.
- *Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with a cross-functional team of project managers, designers, content experts, developers, business analysts and others to create a world-class eCommerce experience.
- *1 years experience working with B2B or B2C eCommerce preferred.
- *1 years experience with all digital channels, including web, mobile, apps and social experience with scanning and mobility solutions a plus.
- * 1 year experience working with Qualtrics Analytics tool