Grow your career as a User Acceptance Testing Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be responsible for multiple applications within the areas of program management, contract requests, organizational headcount planning and financial forecasting.
- Support initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production.
- Testing specialists work with development and business analysis teams, project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Test and analyzes a broad range of applications within the Enterprise Tools and Reporting team to ensure they meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand business and functional requirements to develop test plans, test cases and scripts.
- Create and executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
- Identify defects and recommends appropriate course of action.
- Perform root cause analyses.
- Retest after corrections is made to ensure problems are resolved.
- Document, evaluate, and research test results for future replication.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements to enhance testing strategies.
- Analyze requirements and design aspects of projects.
- Interface with client leads and development teams.
- Exhibit sound understanding of concepts and principles in own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Has direct impact on the team and closely related teams by ensuring the quality of the task’s services information provided by self and others.
- Require sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- Bachelor’s/University degree is required.
- 4 to 6 years of Testing Analyst experience.
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and how Quality Assurance methodology fits into the SDLC.
- Knowledge of defect tracking systems and processes.
- Requires methodical approach to testing and problem solving.
- Requires theoretical and analytical skills, with demonstrated ability in planning.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.