Grow your career with an innovative global bank in Elk Grove Village, IL as a Unix Shell Script Developer. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will work on migrating Scoring/Decisioning applications to internal or external (AWS) Cloud as well as implementing new risk, collection, and marketing business processes. Will extensively use a proprietary programming language along with Shell Scripting.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 7+ years of experience in application development in a UNIX environment.
- Expert in Unix Shell Scripting from development side.
- Experience in C or C++ development or other similar programming language.
- Experience with any large industry.
- Proven track record of Automation.
- Extensive work experience with large data files/large volume of data.
- Experience working with multiple technologies - mainframe, flat file and databases such as SQL.
- Experience working on cross platform or platform migration projects.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.