Grow your career as a Unix C/C++ Developer with an innovative global bank in Elk Grove Village, IL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will work on strategic business initiatives. This includes but is not limited to migrating of Scoring/Decisioning applications to internal or external (AWS) Cloud as well as implementing new risk, collection, and marketing business processes.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Expert in Unix Shell Scripting from development side.
- Experience with any large industry.
- C or C++ development or other language experience.
- Proven track record of Automation.
- Extensive work experience with large data files/large volume of data.
- Worked with multiple technologies - mainframe, flat file and databases such as SQL.
- Worked on cross platform or platform migration projects.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.