Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Test Coordinator
Location: Charlotte, NC, St Louis, MO or Minneapolis, MN
Term: 15 months
- Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems.
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements.
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems.
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate moderately complex business problems and lead a team to provide comprehensive technological solutions.
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition or improvement to re-engineer technical processes.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables.
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams
- Test Coordinators should have a skill set that is a blend between Project Management and Testing.
- Advanced communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of the team including Senior Leadership Team.
- Ability to work across multiple product teams, provide guidance to lower-level test coordinators and provide rollup status.
- Ability to gather data from teams and provide combined reporting.
- Clear understanding of SDLC testing lifecycle.
- Software Testing background.
- Expert in Financial Industry Trade Settlement Process.
- Advanced knowledge on use of testing management tools: ALM (Test Management), and JIRA (Align and Defect Tracking).
- MS Office: advanced Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in blended Waterfall and Agile approach.
- Refinitive, BETA NXT Host, TRUST3000/MOXY, APL GEN 4 Platform experience.
- Prior experience working with trade settlement changes (T+5 -> T+3, T+3 -> T+2).
- Testing automation using UFT/QTP and/or Selenium.