Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Treasury Mgmt Reporting Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC or Minneapolis, MN , New York, NY
Term: 24 months
- Coordinating and facilitating work across cross-functional teams (Product, Technology, Operations and other key business partners), for the purpose of eliciting detailed requirements in the form of Agile user stories
- Creating visual depictions of process flows as described by stakeholders, capturing automated and manual tasks, decision points and assumptions
- Documenting Scenarios/Use Cases to assist in identifying requirements and to ensure thorough testing
- Documenting Epics and User Stories using standardized templates including acceptance criteria, business rules, business process flows, use cases and test cases
- Conducting walkthroughs and reviews of deliverables and partnering with technology/scrum teams through user story development, design, and SIT
- Collaborating with UAT teams to ensure the end product meets requirements.
- Strong User Story development / documentation experience within the Banking industry
- Experience in writing Agile user stories
- Use case development
- Data analysis and presentation
- Business Process Analysis and Visualization
- Process oriented thinking and approach is important - ability to break down into step-by-step flow.
- Ability to visualize process flows and present to audiences in both high level and detailed versions (Power Point is the usual means – Visio is a plus).
- Product-specific knowledge:
- Treasury Management account services and reporting
- Liquidity management including sweeps and inter-company lending
- Virtual accounts management
- Prior experience with any Core banking system (i.e. Bank-in-a-box) is a plus
- Minimum 5 years business analysis experience specifically in the field of Agile user story development for banking products and services
- Experience developing user stories in support of Treasury Management products and services (i.e. Payments, Liquidity Management, Accounting, FX, Risk including Compliance and Regulatory)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas to diverse business and technical audiences
- Proficiency with Jira and MS Office software products including MS Project, Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, Confluence a plus