Grow your career as a Technical Writer with an innovative global bank in New York, NY & Jersey City, NJ. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 3 days per week, with willingness to go to both NYC and Jersey City locations. Will document process flow and provide technical documentation for software solutions.
- Articulate strategy and target state architecture, data models and processes through collaboration with business & data leads and architects.
- Produce various technical & functional documents – roadmaps, current vs target state, applications landscape, system architecture, etc.
- Summarize and generalize technical & functional details into presentations for senior technical & business stakeholders.
- Prepare and present content based on the stakeholders needs and expectations.
- Participate in various data & architecture forums and discussions to stay informed of latest developments.
- Use collaboration tools (e.g., SharePoint, Teams, Wiki) to store & maintain knowledgebase to make documents easy to refer to & use.
- Use required designs & diagrams creation tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Computers, Information Technology or Engineering.
- 6+ years of Technical Writing experience.
- Strong understanding of data platforms, data modeling, data flow and data concepts.
- Ability to write process flows and provide data strategy content to Senior-level management.
- Ability to translate technical and strategy discussions into the appropriate technical and/or communication documents.
- Experience with technical writing and presentation skills with ability to use required tools.
- Strong skills in Visio, Enterprise Architect, PowerPoint or other similar tools to create technical documents.
- Experience in creating roadmap, current vs. target state, tech landscape, system architecture, etc.
- Experience defining strategy and architecture across different business units, geographies, and functions.
- Experience in financial services specifically wealth management/private banking.
- Experience in creating product or application documents.
- Excellent presentation skills. Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Prefer background in Data Strategy and Architecture.
- Prefer any technical writing related professional learning or certification.
- Prefer any relevant white papers published.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.